Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Go Marni! Now Happier!

I just redesigned the blog of a good friend and baker/blogger extraordinaire, Marni Landes, aka Happy Go Marni. We wanted something that reflected her perpetually sunny disposition and showcased her subject matter, but didn't overshadow the photos of the delicious pastries. I was very pleased with it, she loved it, and best of all, reading the comments, it seems everyone else did too! I will shamelessly quote here:
  • "it's awesome!!! great job! i love the mini-marni!"
  • "Lovely and bright! Very Happy Go Marni. :)"
  • "Super cute new design!"
  • "I love it!!!"
  • "Love the new look! Yellow makes me happy, and it's a unique blog color. Perfect."
  • "Congrats on the new look! It DOES seem more fitting. It looks more vibrant and bubbly -- just as you always are. ;)"
  • "Love the wonderful logo and sunny mood of your new design! Makes me happier, too, for "happy go marni"!"
Here's the new look on the blog:



And a close up of the logo:

No comments: